Wednesday 8 June 2011

GETTING NEARER!

Thinking about how I am going to celebrate my 90th birthday - I will have to do the catering myself and have invited 50+ friends! Will have to draw on all my previous hotel and catering know-how! Am having a "Wander Inn" at my house from midday to 1900 hours so I get a chance to talk to people. Hope the weather keeps fine so we can spread out. A  young lady, who is the 10-year-old daughter of my wonderful eye surgeon who is warding off the Wet Macular Degeneration of my left eye so marvellously, is a great pastry cook. She has offered  to make a selection of cakes for me  - a drizzle cake, a carrot cake and lots of vanilla or chocolate cup cakes.  I can see she will have a great career in front of her!

www.onewomanswar.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment