Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'VE BEEN FRAMED

I have just had a fantastic experience. Richard Pepper the creator of Photographic Memory  a personal lifestory portrait  contacted me some weeks ago. After seeing me on the BBC Breakfast programme he asked if he could use my life as the subject for a portrait to be used at a special event.
The BBC were holding an exhibition at Olympia under the heading “Who do you think you are?”
He had booked a stand to launch his new project and my portrait was to be the centrepiece. He visited me several times, taking famly documents to use as a backcloth and superimposing photos illustrating family, career, history and background.
He has presented me with a framed replica  the result touched my heart. It is a wonderful way to commemorate what is important and touching in everyone’s life. You should commemorate your family in such a way.
www.photographicmemory.uk.com

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment